Eraser is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Eraser is an advanced security tool for Windows which allows you to completely remove sensitive data from your hard drive by overwriting it several times with carefully selected patterns. Works with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Server 2008. Eraser is free software and its source code is released under GNU General Public License. Features of the application:
- It works with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
- Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000 can still be used with version 5.7!
- It works with any drive that works with Windows
- Secure drive erasure methods are supported out of the box
- Erases files, folders and their previous deleted counterparts
- Works with an extremely customizable Scheduler
Eraser (version 6.0.7) has a file size of 9.75 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 403 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.